Any institution is known by the placement of its alumni.
The alumni by their achievements in their respective area
bring laurels to the name of the institution. Keeping all
this in view, the Guru Nanak Dev University has started an
office of Dean, Alumni Association from year 2007-2008 to
strengthen the activities of University Alumni.
The main objectives of University Alumni Association are:
1. To bring all the X-GNDUites together to promote the GNDU
Brand and Tradition.
2. To provide a medium of communication between Guru Nanak
Dev University, Amritsar and its esteemed alumni world wide.
3. To promote opportunities for the old students to retain
associations with each other as well as the University.
4. To assist the GNDU graduates find jobs, explore opportunities
in higher educations in India and abroad.
5. To invite suggestions of alumni to improve the contents
of course curricula of various departments.
6. To have their feedback on raising the academic standards
of the GNDU
7. To encourage contributions, financial and otherwise from
the alumni to assist the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
in its pursuit towards achieving its aims and objectives.
8. To strengthen and support the effectiveness and activities
of the alumni groups of different courses at various places
in India and abroad.
The office of the Dean, Alumni Association has created the Alumni Directory of GNDU Alumni. So, we request you to kindly favour us by sending your updated details or details of any other alumni in your contact at firstname.lastname@example.org in Membership Proforma available at the link below Alumni Association Membership Form
This will go a long way in creating database to foster strong bonds with our esteemed alumni and with each other. This will also help us to contact all the alumni for future events to be conducted by university.
Hoping for a favourable response.
Prof Hardeep Singh,
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.